Jumat, Agustus 08, 2008

Oh My God! Photography Is Just A Trend!

You know what?

Once again I found that the saying that "It's Not The Camera That Make One A Photographer" is true. It's TRUE, allright!

I saw it in a community photography site, a guy named HP, armed with a Nikon D3 (!), produced a photo that I knew by heart that I could get the same result with a moderate point and shoot digital compact camera.

And that HP guy even commented that he like the skin tone of his model, THAT HE GOT BECAUSE HE IS USING A CARL-ZEISS LENS.

CMIIW, you got different color tone because of the type of sensor used in the DSLR and the method used to record the image. Not because you are using a particular lens.

And to think that this guy use a professional full-frame DLSR (that cost a fortune!), just make me sad (and envious at the same time).

I wish that this HP guy got real friends with photography sense and an honest open-relationship to tell him that that picture suck and he need to learn a lot.

2 komentar:

  1. no, i won't do it.
    you have to search the gallery in the community's website to find it.
    or you just have to trust me on this one.

    BalasHapus

what is it?